•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Prediction on Esterra's 12 for Edition 26

1. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

Ok, so most of you think you know me. Prove it here. I want everyone to guess who you think Esterra gave their Douze Points to. I only want to hear your predicition for the Final. The correct answer could be ANY of the 24 songs that were in the final of this edition. I will NOT reveal the correct answer here. You must wait for the results show to find out. I think it will be interesting to see what everyone thinks. Oh btw, the winner receives a prize!!! :D
  2. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

I shall say Egelivia, because I have no clue. Boya Boya Bay sounds really Este-ish, but considering you have sent Nena before, Il Regno D'Italofilia is also possible. I could mention my own name here, since I might have a little chance at your 12, but that seems to egoistical, so I won't.
    My final guess: Egelivia
  3. Julio STRANGLES

Il Regno D'Italofilia or Nushland
  4. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Well Este, I wouldn't presume to think I know you, and quite frankly I haven't got a clue. However, I am as capable of coming up with a guess as any one else. I'm assuming it's not going to be obvious from the way you've voted before, or you wouldn't be asking: hence Il Regno d'Italofilia.
  5. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Egelivia
  6. Mina Member with a "past"

7. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

I would say me, but that may be a bit egotistical. I think I could get your twelve, but then again I have a feeling it will be empelia
  8. matthewbell32 Du kommer alltid vara nummer 1 för mig

I have absolutely no clue, I think there might be some sort of reverse psychology, but I'll jump on the bandwagon and go with Il Regno d'Italofilia as well.
  9. James ... and his things xD

I assume you made this thread because you think everyone will think you gave 12 to Egelivia. But I'm sure you didn't cause we expect it. But initially I think you like that song the most.

So my guesses are Empelia or Masiosare.
    Luis DLC likes this.
  10. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

The first bit is exactly what I thought too: some in chat think Egelivia. So why would he make a 'prize' if he knows a lot of people will get it? But then again, Boya Boya Bay is very Este-ish:P
    Luis DLC likes this.
  11. As I said in chat; Il Regno d'Italofilia. Nena :D
  12. Ljupco Active Member

I'll go for Il Regno D'Italofilia
  13. MORKMINDY Weird Person :D

Well i have no idea so I just guess Masiosare.
  14. James ... and his things xD

A thread where we predict all participants 12's would have been funnier though.
  15. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

STATE OF THE ARK.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023