•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Rehearsals

1. Kevin New Member

DONT INSULT SASHA!
    HE ROCKS, HES REALLY NICE, AND HE HAS COOL HATS!!!!!!! :@

and rofl @ hadise
    no i know why she always sings like shes in agony -she IS in agony mwahahahahahaha
  2. Mark New Member

United Kingdom: Cheap and tacky. Those violins are as bad as Slovenia's !! Jade spends too long on the staircase, which looks like it was brought from aldi. The white piano is naaasty, and with ALW it's only gonna get worse. Jade is good, but my ears get in a pain after a while ( it's not a shouting contest ) and she walks around too much. The performance needed to be very simple, instead we got an re-enactment ( did I make that word up? ) of Titanic ... and the UK shall sink like Titanic too !! HURAH !! ALW really shouldn't have been invovled this year ... the song is annoying also :D
  3. Mark New Member

Spain: It starts of great and then get's messier by the second ... Soraya's vocals are bad in places and it's just rather boring after a while ... Not a top 10 for Spain, more like a bottom 5 ...
  4. Okay since when have Oiko been a reliable source of information?! But seriously, you just can't make stuff as funny as this up...however, I do wonder if a turkish-ESC site has an article reporting about Sakis' soirées with the oppressed gays of Moscow :rolleyes:

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023