•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Request for changing time

1. Eurovizz Member

I would like to request if it's possible to change the origin time for the voting-show from evening to afternoon, as there are some few people who have school tomorrow and start early. I have to wake up at 6 am tomorrow (5 am UK time) and I have also lots of homework to do tonight for tomorrows lessons.

I would like to suggest to change the origin time from 9 pm UK, to 8,7 or 6 pm. It's a bit disturbing to start at 9 on Sundays I think, as it will be at 10 and 11 pm for people with different time zone.
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

I agree, it would be more convenient for me, too, if the voting could start earlier. 6 or 7pm Uk time would be much better.
  3. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

seen as i 90% wont be able to make either 6 or 7 or even 8 i will have to miss out :(
  4. Alex Identified Flying Object

If it's before 6 or 7pm UK time , then i will watch the results as well. If not,then please somebody should announce the results in the forum , so that we see how bad we did xD!!
  5. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

WAHEY, OK every cloud has a silver lining! :D

The good part is that tonight i'll be able to watch the results most probably (unless dinner interferes ofc.).

But annoyingly the reason why I will be able to watch the results is because I fell off my bike earlier and my left knee is screwed up so I won't be going out. Also my left arm won't bend very well which is rather concerning! BUT as I said, as a result of me buggering myself up, I can watch the results tonight! :D

Anyway because of that, anytime is good pour moi :D
  6. OMG Jonny :o I hope you'll be OK.

As for the time I hope you haven't started without me :o

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023