•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Results etc.

1. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

HLO.

Voting closes soon for the #20 final. So far, 15 people have registered either provisional or finalised votes. Normally, the results show would be the Sunday after the weekend when the votes close.

However, this time it can't be so. This is for a couple of personal reasons, but additionally it's also because you can video/audio vote this time too so some extra time is required to put it all together.

So if you wish to make an audio or video clip of you announcing your votes which will be included in the presentation, please keep the following in mind:

We use ESC post-2006 rules for video votes. So, only announce the 8 points, 10 points and 12 points. You will be allowed UP TO 30 seconds to introduce yourself and thank the host, upon the conclusion of which the points 1-7 will appear. Please then wait 10 seconds before announcing your 8 points. Then it's up to you how long to wait for the 10 and 12, if you wish to build suspense, allowing a minimum of 10 seconds between each.

You can always watch Editions 8, 9, 10, 13, 14 and S2 if you need a reminder of the format used during the video votes (Edition 7 used the pre-2006 format of announcing each point individually, so don't use that as a base).

Video or audio votes are accepted in any suitable format (AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, WMA, MP3, WAV, OGG etc) and should be received no later than Sunday 28 November 2010.

The results show will be broadcast some time during the week commencing 6 December (TBC, but it will be midweek as opposed to weekend at an earlier start time of 8pm GMT to consider those who have to sleep early - hlo Jonny).

Send the video or audio vote clips to [email protected] and please reply here if you intend to submit.

Any questions?
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

I'm going to submit an audio vote:D
    My question is: how much do you love me? ;D
  3. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

I love you enough to change the video you spent so long making (congrats on being widescreen :D) to furkan ofc.
  4. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

Is there a language rule in the audio/video vote? Or are we free to use any langugage?
  5. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

As always, you are free to express yourself in any way you want :P
  6. Liam Esterran.

Mine has been sent!
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

I was about to write 'how will you know our points if we tell them in our own language' when I remembered you have them already...;D

I'm gonna vote in Greek btw :P
  8. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

im going to do SUCH A video.
  9. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

I've been trying to make an audio for about one hour but theres always something that makes me laugh and I cant stand serious so I fail over and over again.
  10. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

I thought it said Sunday the 21st. I sent you a video jw, but I'll send you another less crappy one this week. :)
  11. Julio STRANGLES

i wont do a video or audio yet :P to shy no courage :P maybe some other edition though ill send a video made by myself to give my points :P
  12. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Boo. I will start flirting with JW again then :@
  13. Julio STRANGLES

14. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

I wrote no such thing, only the boo.:@
  15. Julio STRANGLES

16. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

I intend to submit.
  17. Julio STRANGLES

okay after al ill make a audio vote :P
  18. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

You'd better, Juji.:cool:;D
  19. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

The Big Boss can confirm that I submitted a vote video AND that it is NOT in either English or Portuguese.
  20. Arben The Flag Lover

oi founf the time to make a video :o
    i hope its still accepted as im one day too late :S

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023