•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Results etc.

1. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

I hope so too Arben. I've had unexpected problems today with mine and parental interference is delaying me even further in being able to get on the pc to get stuff off my camcorda. Rubbish! :(
  2. James ... and his things xD

The leaders of Inspireland and State of the Ark convinced the Jamoukovian king to make an audio vote.
  3. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Good job, Tim.:D
  4. Great news ;D
  5. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

Sad news

Due to the ongoing world financial crisis, it is with regret that RTVR announce that they will be unable to provide a video vote :(

Re Adamo Primo, on hearing that his motherland, Italy in the european continent is in financial dificulty, sent all the videocameras in the country to enable the state-owned (quite literally) national broadcaster to continue making the fantastic gameshows with half naked women dancers, that the chairman and prime-minister love so dearly.

An audio vote has been supplied, but this was unfortunately recorded on a hand held dictaphone.

To ensure the smooth-running of the final, RTVR has leased a number of new-fangled widescreen HD cameras from the superpower Furnyland.
  6. Julio STRANGLES

yay yay yaay
  7. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

I submitted probably my weirdest videovote yet. Just to warn you.
  8. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Hey everyone!

It is kinda late, I know, but according to what JW said yesterday, results will be TONIGHT, 8pm UK Time!
  9. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Update: tomorrow (Thurs 16th) at ~ 8pm.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023