•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Results of #16

1. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

9.30pm UK.
  2. Liam Esterran.

I will be about to leave for work then, Can you email me a direct link to the video as soon as it's done so I can watch it when I get home without spoilers?
  3. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

You'll be able to see it at http://www.escchat.com/contest.php - this is the page on the new site to watch the latest results show without seeing who won. For example, right now it shows the Eurovision Edition as that was the last contest with a video show. It will show #16 from later tonight.

By the way, it might be a bit after 9.30pm UK - it depends if the World Cup match finishes on time or if it goes to extra time and/or penalties.
  4. THANKS JW and SHEEP for an amazing show ;D
  5. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Just watched it (Sorry I couldn't be there last night but I was shattered) :) Awesome show jw and Sheep, thank you so very much, and Congratulations to the winner (although i'll never quite understand the taste of this site :P )
  6. Mina Member with a "past"

I want to thank everyone for voting for me..placing 9th is one of my best results :D

Btw, I got 69 points..what can I say? ;D;D;D
  7. alexis9000 Member

You did mantain as finalist if the old rules still stay the same, didn't you?
  8. Mina Member with a "past"

Yes, but just for my luck I don't think we'll need a semi next time :rolleyes:
  9. ... and CONGRATS to Violet Passport :)
  10. Arben The Flag Lover

I Love the fact that once i did not vote my fave song wins ;D
  11. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

How does it feel to be radioactive?

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023