•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

San Minino

1. Mina Member with a "past"

After a couple of English songs, SM moves on to a different language, not saying which:P
    The artist is familiar to everyone, the particular song maybe to a few. The only things I can say are that a/ it's a ballad, b/ it's from the '90s, c/ it's about a dream and d/ the artist's voice is superb :D
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

After some thinking I decided to add a few words about my video because I usually talk about my videos in chat only.
    Well, it's a bit 'darker' than usual this time, it's about a love story that starts very romantically and ends in tragedy...yes, I know that's often in my videos but It also includes a mother-daughter relationship that's basic to the development of the story.
    To people who know the language of the song I'm sending may seem like the lyrics don't suit the story but they do...I had the daughter in mind when I chose the song, although the protagonist is the mother.
    Anyway, you'll see..hope you'll enjoy it :)
  3. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Ew incest.
  4. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Can we change that avatar of Mina? It creeps me out.
  5. James ... and his things xD

Dingo's the one who wears the hats in here.
  6. Eurovizz Member

noooo, Mina must keep that cute baby pic for a while..

because I still have that trauma jw gave when he presented Mina as the lady on a certain picture :o hopefully, me thinking the woman in that pic is Mina will perishhhhh ~
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

'We' can't change my avatar :cool: I can change my avatar if I want to. And I don't want to :@

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023