•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Sarnavia #95

1. Genesis2703 Pointless

[IMG]

[IMG]

Can't tell if this gives too much away, hopefully not :D
  2. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

either kylie minogue or jason donovan and as its you ill say kylie in a blue dress
  3. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Especially For You by Jason DONOVAN.
  4. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Merjan looks like Harold BISHOP

[IMG]
    Rua and Genesis2703 like this.
  5. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

6. Julio STRANGLES

7. Genesis2703 Pointless

NickEmpel likes this.
  8. Jammy Member

Never had you down as a Troye Sivan subscriber Gen.
  9. CTP Jass hater

Bouncer from neighbours howling for 3 minutes?
    sokrates1988 likes this.
  10. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

But wasnt Bouncer a boy ?
  11. Genesis2703 Pointless

Well done on basically guessing correctly! Although actually I found the song before I even knew he was a Youtuber, so alas I was, and am not a subscriber of him :D Hope your Freshers Week is going well.

An update for people who might have been wondering where I've gone (hopefully pwc > 0): Basically I'm back in England (HFc Mainlanders) and my internet was meant to be set up on Monday, it was then postponed to Wednesday, and now we've discovered it is just plain broken, so we need a guy to come over and fix it on Saturday.

So for this edition I've had to turn the 3G on my phone into a router basically so I can use the contest site, due to the expected horrid speeds of such a connection a few songs took 30mins to buffer, but I'm through it and submitted :D (I did most of the listening on YT). So yeah I hope I can be back in chat in a couple of days, as even now this connection is bloody horrible and disconnecting loads! >.<

Hope everyone is well <<
  12. Jammy Member

Thanks Genesis, it's going very well! Hectic but well

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023