•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Semi Final 2 well well well

1. Julio STRANGLES

Eurovision.tv just posted out that on the second semi final the Jury and the televote only agreed in 6 songs. Out of the other four, 2 were sent to final thanks to the Juries and the other 2 thanks to televote. Other info is that the 10th and 11th place were a tie with the same amount of points, so the one that got points by the most set of countries went trough.

So who do you think that got saved by juries and by televotes, and who was the unlucky 11th and by who it got beaten?
  2. Julio STRANGLES

imo the Taste less jury saved Malta and Lithuania as for Televote they saved Ukraine and Bosnia. As for the tie i think the 10th was Malta stealing the place of Portugal or Slovenia.
  3. Curtis Belgium is a non country.

I hope Portugal got that 11th place just so there is justice in the world.. would have been been even more if portugal qualified, fucking lithuania.
    Julio and Merjan like this.
  4. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

If it's any consolation I think Portugal's performance was far better than Slovenia's. I realise it'll make you feel much better, knowing I think that :P
    Julio likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023