•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

The escChat jury for Xtra Voting show

1. dan Bald Member

Hi Guys,

On Saturday, escXtra is holding the live final of our preview voting shows, having held a poll for who should qualify for each semi final last weekend.

With both Semi Final polls closed, ten qualifiers from each were chosen and will progress to Saturday's final which will be hosted live from Vienna in the run up to rehearsals.

Live voting will commence during the show however this year we've decided to try something new and introduce juries to the proceedings. There was no hesitation that escChat would be considered as a jury member and hence why I'm writing this now.

If you have a spare minute or two and would like to be involved, please send me a private message confirming your interest and I will send you the list of countries that will appear in the grand final. You simply have to pick your 12 personal favourites and vote in Eurovision style (1-12). The deadline for this is Friday night at 9pm UK time. Everyone's results will then be collated and converted into a final set of points which will become escChat's jury scores.

I'll also be cheeky and ask, although not required - would anyone be willing to be the spokesperson ? This would require you to record a video announcing the final scores (which I would send you in a PM on Friday night).

Thanks all! I hope some of you are interested in taking part :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023