•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

the logo war

1. Almila i am what i am

kots jonny n dave r doin gr8 so far but we still havent found it yet imo.np we should take our time 4the best logo
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

OK I just got a new favourite one!!!! WOW Dave that is the best so far by milesssss!!!

Btw on the feedback thing, what makes it good is that the colours are very simple and clean cut, so for example what could be done is that the flag is removed and the bit that is currently pink is made the most prominent colour of the hosting country, with two of the little arrows making up the two other colours or smth. So for example with Davis Island hosting, the main body would be blue with the arrow thingies being yellow & orange. Just a suggestion anyway ;) I hope you get what I mean lol
  3. Mina Member with a "past"

I was bored so I made some more :rolleyes:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  4. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

That ones the best of the 3 :) The notes sinking into the water represent our collective truly awful taste in music lmao :D
  5. Mina Member with a "past"

LMAO Jonny, how true:D
  6. As I am completely dumfounded by all this kind of thing, I shall not post anything and instead give a harsh critique of all y'all's efforts. :D

My favourites are a hybrid of Kots' 1st and 3rd logos, Dave's (although it oddly reminds me of channel 4 od/catch-up ;)), Stew's and Jonny's (which although nice, shouldn't be the main logo, I feel it would be a good idea for recap images though :))
  7. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

i think thats a great idea!! and i love dave's logo!! the only flaw in it is the pink which doesn't go well with dave's flag but i think that this logo is the best atm!!
  8. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

OK I have another idea :D This one makes the flag of the host more visible, but shows it in a modern and more subtle way :)

Heres the design adapted for 3 editions:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

They're still a work in progress, because I think it could be improved by making it a bit lighter, as it seems a bit dim at the moment, but what d'ya think!? :)
  9. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

I think pink is probably Dave's favourite colour, and that explains why there is so much of it in his flag! :D
  10. OMG Jonny, I have a program called array that I've made flags like that from - although they have more dots in them !!!
  11. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

How cool :D I kinda got the idea from the JESC 05 logo (on the left)
    [IMG] :D
  12. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

thats pretty good jonny!! although i would prefer it if it had more dots... :D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023