•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

The Nation Swap Game

1. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

[IMG]
    Hey everyone!

After all that brainstorming about #100, an interesting game came into my mind! I think it’s not suitable for a regular contest, but it can be great here in the forum :D

The idea is the following:

1. People taking part in the escChat Song Contest and willing to take part in this shall post it below.
    2. I’ll randomise a list so that each one of the contestants has an assigned contest nation that isn’t his own (and that is also taking part). This data will be given to him privately.
    3. Then, the contestant should look for a song that sounds as if it has been sended by the nation he’s got assigned. You will have a week to do this, and you’ll be able to send any song except for songs/singers that have participated in the contest. The songs will remain secret.
    4. After everyone has sent their songs, I’ll post all of them, and contestants will have to guess which nations the songs sound like. They will have to guess a second choice too, in order to solve possible tie-breaks.
    5. The 8 people (depends on the number of people taking part!) with the higher amount of guesses will move to round 2, in which they will be given new nations and the process will be repeated and we will have a winner afterwards.
    The aim of the game is to try to discover music that we may not listen often and to learn more about our contest companions, and I’m sure it can be fun and enriching for everyone!

[IMG]
    Zuñir likes this.
  2. Julio STRANGLES

I'm probably getting eliminated on the first round but nevertheless count me in.
    MagicGianluk and Nessie like this.
  3. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

MAY I please see the licence agreement that entitled you to use the non-monkey mascot™ in your unauthorised production. AND be quick about it. :court:
  4. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

sounds fun
    Nessie likes this.
  5. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

I would like to take part too :)
    Nessie likes this.
  6. count me in :up:
    Nessie likes this.
  7. DenDutch Well-Known Member

I'll be in as well
    Nessie likes this.
  8. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

9. Mina Member with a "past"

LOL this will be fun...I'm in.
  10. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Hello guys!

Thank you a lot for your interest, but the game will not be done!

The reason is that, even though I wanted it to be fun and out of stress, we talked about it and it could end up doing the opposite, like people posting songs that are lately sent to the contest. That can cause trouble. If we banned these songs to be sent to the contest, it could cause trouble too, as they could be songs those people wanted to send.
  11. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023