•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

The official Arbana Threat...

1. Arben The Flag Lover

Helloes...

I decided to make a NF for my county arbana too. You can decide my next entry. I wont give u any names of songs or singers...

For the next ESCCHATcontest edition you can decide which of these following countries will participate pour moi...

1) a GERMAN song (duett/melodic)
    2) an HEBREW song (ballad/sad)
    3) a MONTENEGRIN song (dancefloor/catchy)
    4) an ENGLISH song (calm/rock)

the 3 not chosen may come again in the next NFs so dont be too sad when your choice isnt Harry Potter (Harry Potter ---> the chosen one!)

(and everything that has to do with arbana will be posted here and not in a new threat ofc:D)
  2. Arben The Flag Lover

So here are the results of the first Arbanian NF...

1.Montenegrin entry (5 votes)
    2.Hebrew entry (4 votes)
    3.German entry (3 votes)
    4.English entry (2 votes)

so my next entry is montenegrin (which is the same as serbian :P)
    the other 3 songs will be the songs for the upcoming 3 contests...in this running order.

Votes from: Kots, Aaron, joao, jonny, eurovizz, Mark, Marko, Patte, Almila, Ollie, Alex, MILK, Luis, Este, Chris and me.
    THX for ur votes.

2nd news: After the 5th contest we have holidays in Germany and im going to stay 5 weeks in Kosovo(yiiieha).
    Unfortunately this means in this time i wont be able to take part once or twice... so sry about. Maybe i can arrange a participation in KS too, but dunno yet.
    If i cant take part, im will return ofc after the holydays with the hebrew entry...
    (oh i hope that there will be no semi finals by then, because of the raising number of participations :S)

so this was Arbana-news (summerspecial lol) see ya...
  3. Almila i am what i am

Haha congrats arben n the montenegrin song.im glad u made the final decision.good luck :)
  4. OMG Arben, somehow I missed your NF. Sorry :o
  5. Arben The Flag Lover

helloes everyone
    one last time before i take the plane to Kosovo by tomorrow morning .
    I miss all u already... and i wish u all the best in the upcoming 6 weeks.. dont bitch to much in here... and stay the same... :D

When i come back i hopefully will have the new olta boka song in studio version ( Joao) and/or Besa's "ajer" in studio version... hopefully ill find them somewhere, but i cant promise.

Once in a while i might have i-net there too. So wit a little luck ull see me here :)

Ah and pls dont make to many contest these 6 weeks Hahahaha lol

And tell new members of me... tell them i died a glorious dead or whatever... i want them to know me when i come back ROFL...

if there are any wishes, i can bring (mp3, news, etc) or idk what... uve got 6 hours to tell me :D

KISSSSSEEEEEEES....

(ive got the feeling that as soon as im gone something big s gonna happen here)
  6. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

aww arben *hugs* hope u have an amazing 6 weeks, u will always be a great member to the escchat site - ofc we will meet to your requests, its the least we can do for such a valued member of this online family
    be safe and come back in the mind set of a lot of reading - so you can catch up with it all :D
  7. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

We'll miss you!! Hope you have a great time Arben, we'll miss you TONNES and see you in 6 weeks :) Enjoy yourself!
  8. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

bye arben!!!!!!!! have fun!!! we will tell all new members that u died while fighting in the previous ESCChat war!
    btw, i have a wish! could u plz send me the file with the rankings of the contest so that i can continue from there? coz it will take a lot of time to start from scratch...
  9. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Arben! We can't have a lot of contests without you, because I always really like your songs. :D
  10. Mina Member with a "past"

Have a great time Arben, we'll certainly miss you (and your songs). And don't worry...if anything big happens, we'll tell you all about it when you're back;)
  11. Arben,
    Have a nice time in Kosovo :D and see you in 6 weeks. You'll be missed ;)
  12. Have a good time Arben ;) take care of yourself!

Love from Sheep
    x-X-x

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023