•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

THE RESULTS ... your thoughts!!!

1. Mark New Member

Rybak-fever hit my english lesson today, I nearly cried - EVERYONE was singing fairytale - If that isn't going to make me slit my wrists - nothing will !
  2. Stine Mendez New Member

OMG, Marky, please don´t....:(

I know how hard it must be for you, but I do think you are taking it all disturbingly well. LOL
    When one of the ladies (dont remember which one) called Rybak the cutest guy in the contest, I swear I thought you would die from disgust....:D

Be gratefull you don´t live here, because even as a Rybak fan, I am mortified by how much attention he is getting...ROOOOFL...
  3. Kevin New Member

RRRRROOOOOFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLL!

OMG thats so funny
  4. Kevin New Member

That was the spokesperson from iceland

she said: 12 points go to the cutest guy in the contest - to which i replied - ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER! rofl
  5. Eurovizz Member

Very happy with the landslide victory - even though I wished the voting part of this year's contest could've progressed in a more dramatically way :D

I hope that Oslo can host for Norway next year, it will be a sabotage if other cities in Norway get its hostship (it's very typical Norwegians that small cities want everything without being realistic).

Everybody must experience our national day, the day before the 1st semifinal evening kicks off :P:P
    ----------

Ok,
    *Shocked that Spain ended up so low. The camerawork, which sucked - affected the Spanish performance totally.
    *I do agree with Stine, the magic of Bosnia & Herzegovina was gone on stage
    *Very wierd that Malta ended low.
    *I expected Sweden to flop, but not that much
    *Impressed by Denmark's placement
    *I think that Romania should've been placed a little bit higher, even though the lyrics were silly. Her vocals were great, and so her dancing.
    *Didn't expect Turkey to end up as the third runner up. Good job anyway!
    *I actually expected Greece to not be in top 10

The spokeperson from Holland said the same :P
  7. Mark New Member

Well Rybak is one of the ugliest of 2009 - However I don't think them spokespeople have seen Rybak without 7 inches of make-up... As he starts to look somewhat human on stage, and that can only be amazing make-up artist's or the lighting ... maybe a bit of both !?
  8. Code9189 And There's a Noisy Storm Outside me...

So Bad i didnt know about Eurovision in 09, would have enjoyed this..

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023