•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Tildemarte #98

1. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Hello everyone - this time, I've decided against a CHUNKY'S GUESS WHO™ (I know, commiserations required) but instead, we'll have a fun picture game instead. <<

[IMG]

Good luck. <<
  2. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

we are sailing by rod stewart ( with Ian Towning on Tamberine:)
    Rua likes this.
  3. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Thought Rod Stewart was more your thing, Sokko. :D
  4. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

dont think ive ever sent a Jock :D
  5. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

So we both have four picture clues with a ship, something British, something from Eurovision and something from The Voice. Well well well. :P
    Rua likes this.
  6. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Here's the answers to all the clues for those wondering.

1. Joe Moore - Mooring is used on boats to secure it to a particular place by way of anchor and lines (Also, quite coincidentally, the picture I used is of the Invincible Schooner.)

2. Origins - Joe Moore originally lived in the UK but moved to Australia at the age of sixteen with his family. Of course, the union jack is displayed as the :uk: flag but also holds partly in the Australian flag, also.

3. The Voice - Joe was the runner up on the last series of The Voice Australia, rather self-explanatory.

and 4. Carola - Carola, in her purple-and-gold ensemble represented Sweden in 2006 with a song named Invincible - the title of my #98 entry.

Thank you all for your guesses (even if it was only one. :D')
    Anaconda likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023