•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

To whoever hosts 26...

1. Taken from the best selling Humour For Dummies (International Edition)™.
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  2. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

I am not stupid and i don't like you think this. STOP IT PLEASE! This isn't nice.
  3. Liam Esterran.

That is a good theory, except you're the only one in on that. Smiles are used to suggest a lighter mood or that you're being cheeky. Basically to express emotion. Using :( is an easily recognisable indication that you are saddened which is how everyone will read it.

If you mean it to be a joke, :D or :P is a better way of expressing it. Otherwise you're just being confusing.
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  4. Liam Esterran.

Also, does the presence of :D mean you're joking and that you actually won't wait for me?
    jw likes this.
  5. James ... and his things xD

Greetings to all of you from Latvia (ew qwerty)

Crusty: behave
    Crusty + all the rest: Good luck tomorrow in the final!!!!!
    MagicGianluk and jw like this.
  6. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

Nope,this one was just to sympathize,but now i understand,THANKS
  7. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

oh,thanks i didn't know
  8. hi james :D I thought you would be out of internet while staying in Latvia?
  9. Liam Esterran.

So I guess this is now to jw! :)

I'm working on getting my video done for 26 (and by I'm working, I mean Luis is going to make it for me). Since I'm barely on msn for a while, would you be able to FB me details of time and stuff?

Oh, and also you might need to message me your mobile number as I will be in Nottingham probably on Monday/Tuesday next week oh holy shit :D
    James likes this.
  10. pepepaez Masiosare's first Head of Delegation.

Ehmmmm... do we all have to make a video... or what are you talking about? o_O
  11. MORKMINDY Weird Person :D

I think Liam means that his song has no video (presumably only pictures or lyrics to the song) and wants to put a video to it. I think : o
    pepepaez likes this.
  12. Liam Esterran.

My song didn't have a video so I asked Luis to sync the live video with the studio audio to avoid a flimclip that is just a picture.
    pepepaez likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023