•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

United Kingdom 2009

?

What do you think of the British entry?

Poll closed 7th May 2009.
I LOVE IT!! 7 vote(s) 46.7%
I like it! =) 3 vote(s) 20.0%
It's OK. 4 vote(s) 26.7%
I don't like it! =( 1 vote(s) 6.7%
I HATE IT!! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

IT'S UK DAY! *cheers*

So what do you think of the British Entry?
    Jade Ewen will be singing "My Time" live in Moscow during the final, accompanied by candle wax face ALW who will be playing the piano.

Attached Files:

2. MILKshake  

wuhuu UK day.. i just love this song, i rly like jade's voice and i am glad that she will represent the UK even tho i would have still been happy if the twins were singing for the uk too..

go UK - for sure you will have lots of votes from Malta
  3. MILKshake  

[IMG]

this is our jade singing her "it's my time" in Malta
  4. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

ofc... i was there :cool:
  5. MILKshake  

[IMG]

the British singer with Mr Maltese of deal or no deal
  6. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

he has an extremely small head in real life... kinda the size of a golf ball :o
  7. MILKshake  

and ofc you had to noticed him a lot when u was here watchin DEAL OR NO DEAL :D

and you loved that programm obv
  8. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

When I first heard the song, performed by Mark I thought it was dreadful. Then by the Twins I thought it was quite nice. Then by Jade and I really really liked it!!

I sort of went off it but now i'm staring to really really like/love it again :P Its our best entry since Javine imo, and our best chance of getting a good result since Jessica Garlick (although Javine should have also been top 10!! :@)

So gooooooooooooooooooooo Jade!!! :D

Btw on the night, it should be amazing to watch the voting without the sinking dissapointing feeling you get when what feels like every single bloody country doesn't give you any points at all!!

Great pictures Milkshake ;)
  9. Mina Member with a "past"

It's an ok song. I listen to it often...but by the twins, not Jade:o
    I think from all the times I've heard this song by Jade I only liked it once, the other times I found her version extremely boring:rolleyes:
    However I am sure the Uk will do well since many people seem to like My time and the juries will certainly vote for it, too.
  10. Mark New Member

erm ... I actually can't listen to it anymore, the more I listen to it the more I hate it, and I want to love it. Jade is amazing, but the song is simply crap and ever so annoying, and ALW in the background doesn't help this out - it turns it into a comedy really :D:D Jade deserved a more modern song... and yeh I hate the song, but Jade makes me only to dislike it ... and if we end close to the bottom, we deserve it once again!
  11. MILKshake  

[IMG]

this is your andrew lloyd webber thingy :D
  12. MILKshake  

13. I think Jade's version was definitely the best one and I'm sure she will do well in Moscow. I like the idea of ALW accompanying her on the piano :)

Mina, The Twins' presentation of "My time" was very good too (their best performance in the UK selections imo).
  14. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

15. Yes Jonny, The Twins' performance of "About you now" was very good too but I think their harmonies worked better in "My time" :P
  16. Aaron N Moof master

this is by far the best UK song since 2002 (tho 2005 was rather good :))
    jade is amazing tho the song is a bit pants.... jade pulls it off really well!!

for once i'm really looking forward to the voing results :D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023