•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

United Kingdom 2014

1. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Just to show my support for the altruism, have this which was released in January. <<

2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Indeed, Hanita. You can interpret it in one of two ways:

1. It's Scott Mills presenting, which adds credibility to the artist being more suited to Radio 1 than Radio 2. That is definitely a good thing.

2. It's on the Red Button. It's such an obscure artist that it's not even worthy of its own show on national television. That's not encouraging. Even Engelbert and Bonnie were interviewed on BBC One.

However, it'll be leaked on Sunday at the latest. OGAE UK are filming with the artist that evening. Someone who attends is bound to let it slip.

Oh, and Nina denied it on Twitter. HFc mgf.
  3. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

That's a good analysis of what we're gonna get, JW. My guess would be that they want to get it done on Monday and that's not the day of the Graham Norton Show, so they have to think of an alternative, why on earth they go for a prime time red button show is odd though.
    Scott Mills and the Radio 1 link is interesting. Is it someone who actually makes people go: Wow :o

With Rua posting that song, I'd say Shirley Bassey somehow is a good option as well.
  4. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

why does scott mills have to poke his boring nose in
    ThatWelshOne and Rua like this.
  5. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

So even though she denied it on Twitter (stupidly, I couldn't find the tweet thanks to my settings there), I'm not ruling Nina Nesbitt out. BBC acts usually deny it at first.
    Strong hints suggest it's someone from Scotland and it's not an old name. Of course, Nina Nesbitt would fully fit in that description, but I'm sure Scotland has more of those!
  6. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

[IMG]
  7. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

That might actually not be such a weird idea. She fits the picture of being not that huge (in name, size is a different topic...), so she'd go to the Red button thing, she's Scottish, she's not old and she's an act that could do really well.
  8. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

9. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Sounds VERY promising there! Some good visions from Guy Freeman!
    We can cross off every rumoured name, as it'll be a completely unknown act. I can't wait for Monday.
  10. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

Damm no Alvin or shaky then :(
  11. Julio STRANGLES

12. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

:turd:

Sounds even worse.
    ThatWelshOne likes this.
  13. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

At least you can hear the beginning which, in my opinion, is an improvement.
  14. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

Hmmm that is all I have to say
  15. Curtis Belgium is a non country.

I hated it at first but it's started growing on me
  16. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

DO recall that Europe will only hear it once.
    Genesis2703 and Rua like this.
  17. Curtis Belgium is a non country.

I was just going from a personal standpoint it will probably place top 10
    Code9189 and Julio like this.
  18. karno New Member

there is something special in this song, i like it
  19. Julio STRANGLES

videoclip:

Code9189 and Curtis like this.
  20. Teodor Moderator

Molly looks like Sarah Jessica Parker ;)
    Code9189 likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023