•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

You were right, I was wrong

1. Jammy Member

Well, I scored the toilet. No real surprise and I saw it coming. Congratulations to il reg for winning and to everyone else who did better than me.

I'm aware that over the course of this edition, I have been, how to put it, a complete and utter twat. My actions were inexcusable and I was wrong to go off on such a rampage. I apologise to everyone whom I attacked in the Chatroom, and especially to JW whom I called a Hitler. It was wrong and I regret it.

I'm writing this post to clear my conscience and to ask for your forgiveness. Whilst I was buy this edition and genuinely could not chat that much, you did have a point. I was too focused on the contest, and I completely forgot the whole point of the chat room, to be part of a group of people who all appreciate Eurovision.

I understand if you do not want anything to do with me, but I would like to ask for a second, or albeit a final chance. I will learn to appreciate the site as being more than the contest. I will take you jokes and remarks with good humour and have the common sense not to go mad with my typing if I'm angry. I will be pleasant to everyone, and more importantly, I will do my best to be a good member and (hopefully) a friend to some of you. I've met some genuine people on here, and I so not want my parting words to be caps locked insults when I couldn't take a joke.

So I wish you all the best and I finish off by asking for one last chance. If you could give me that, I will be forever grateful and I will not throw it back into your faces. That's a promise

Jammy.
  2. DenDutch Well-Known Member

"I will be forever grateful and I will not throw it back into your faces. That's a promise"
    No, I am not a cunt, neither are the other people, but you are.
    ThatWelshOne, jw and NickEmpel like this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023