•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

your new zodiac

1. Julio STRANGLES

According to a North American astronomer, Parke Kundli, calendar of zodiac signs is not correct. Advocates a new arrangement of signs, arguing that there is a delay of one month in each zodiac sign, which means that each person belongs to the previous sign which until now thought was his sign. Therefore, it presents a plan with the new zodiac sign.

According to the article published in the paper by astronomer "Minneapolis Star Tribune", the ancient Babylonian astronomers determined the astrological signs of the Sun's position in relation to a particular constellation in the days of the birth of the individual. This happened over 2000 years, so the gravitational pull of the moon will have made the Earth wobble on its axis, creating a one-month jump in the alignment of the stars.

The same article also mentions that there is a 13th sign between Scorpio and Sagittarius, presumably referring to a 13th constellation (Ophiuchus) that would have been set aside by the Babylonians, because they want only 12 signs.

New Signs of the Zodiac:

* Capricorn: From January 20 to February 16
    * Aquarium: From February 16 to March 11
    * Fish: From March 11 to April 18
    * Sheep: From April 18 to May 13
    * Taurus: From May 13 to June 21
    * Twins: From June 21 to July 20
    * Cancer: From July 20 to August 10
    * Leon: From August 10 to September 16
    * Virgo: From September 16 to October 30
    * Balance: From October 30 to November 23
    * Scorpion: From 23 to 29 November
    * Snake (Ophiuchus): From November 29 to December 17 (new sign of the Zodiac)
    * Sagittarius: From December 17 to January 20

I REFUSE TO LEAVE VRGO AS MY ZODIAC
  2. Don't worry, you don't have to! Proper astronomers realised this quite a while ago but there's nothing to say that this new set of star signs is going to be made official or standard.

It's all a load of bollocks anyway. :P
  3. I refuse to be a snake :o
  4. Don't worry, you were born whilst the 'old set' of stars signs was still accurate. ;D
  5. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

She was born before the 'old set' of star signs were even invented. :cool:
  6. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

I'm Virgo and I'm staying Virgo - according to the "new" zodiac I am a leo, by 2 days. meh
  7. Julio STRANGLES

im leo too according to this new zodiac but im virgo forever
  8. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

May 13th fell under the old Taurus and the new Taurus starts on May 13th so ;D:cool:
  9. I've gone from being Aquarius to being Capricorn. I don't mind that really :D it's not one of the signs I dislike (Pisces immalookinatchu) and at least there's a line of latitude named after Capricorn!
  10. Liam Esterran.

I go from Taurus to Aries. From a Bull to a Ram. Livestock to livestock.

Oh well. At least I'm not Gemini or Libra.

Or Cancer, that's the worst, not only are you cancer, you're crabs too.
  11. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

I will have you know there is nothing wrong with being a Leo. :P Which I vehemently insist I will continue to be. :D
  12. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

Ofc there isn't - I just don't want to be 1 :P

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023