SVT has announced that the remaining artists for Melodifestivalen 2020 will be revealed on November 26th at 12:00 CET. 27 artists will join P4 Nasta’s talent hunt winner Amanda Aasa as the remaining competing artists for this year’s contest.
As usual, there’s already a long list of rumored artists and among them, we see previous Melodifestivalen contestants but also artists who have already represented Sweden in Eurovision. Linda Bengtzing, Robin Bengtsson, Anna Bergendahl, The Mamas (John Lundvik’s backing vocalists), Hanna Ferm and Victor Crone are a few of them. There are also rumors about SVT trying to convince Eric Saade and Carola to participate one more time.
Less than a week left before we find out the final (and official) line-up of the first Melodifestivalen of the new decade!
The Melodifestivalen 2020 hosts will be Lina Hedlund, Linnea Henriksson and David Sundin.
- Semi-Final 1: February 1st, Linköping (Saab Arena)
- Semi-Final 2: February 8th, Gothenburg (Scandinavium)
- Semi-Fina 3: February 15th, Luleå (COOP Norrbotten Arena)
- Semi-Final 4: February 22nd, Malmö (Malmö Arena)
- Second Chance: February 29th, Eskilstuna (Stiga Sports Arena)
- Final: March 7th, Stockholm (Friends Arena)