The Croatian broadcaster, HRT, has just revealed the 14 acts that will compete in DORA 2022 for a chance to represent the country in Eurovision 2022!
Apart from the 14 acts, HRT has also announced another 4 reserve acts. This means that they will be on stand-by and be able to compete in case some of the other 14 artists are not able to compete for any reason.
These are the 14 contenders:
- Mia Negovetić – Forgive Me (Oprosti)
- Mia Dimšić – Guilty Pleasure
- BERNARDA – Here For Love
- Tina Vukov – Hideout
- Eric Vidović – I Found You
- Ella Orešković – If You Go Away
- ToMa – In The Darkness
- Mila Elegović – Ljubav
- Roko Vušković – Malo kasnije
- Marko Bošnjak – Moli za nas
- Jesse – My Next Mistake
- Elis Lovrić – No War
- Zdenka Kovćićek – Stay On The Bright Side
- Tia – Voli me do neba
These are the reserve acts:
- Karlo Vudrić – 3AM
- Vlatka Burić Dujmović Vyan – Gladiator
- Totalni Optimizam – What If
- Stella Scholaja – Ghost
Dora 2022 will take place on 19th February.
Last year, Croatia was represented by Albina with “Tick Tock” who finished 11th in the semi-final.