•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

#29: Submit from TODAY

1. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Hi,

Because we will delay the #28 results until next weekend, we will open #29 submission today so we don't fall behind schedule. Submission closes on Monday so I have time to prepare the recap and moderate the songs etc etc.

However, to compensate for this, the voting window for the semifinal of #29 will be considerably shorter than normal. Usually it's a week, but in #29 it's going to be Saturday to Wednesday only, with final voting being from that Wednesday until Saturday with the final results on the same night.

As I said in the other thread, I understand some of you like to know your position in the last edition before deciding upon which song you want to send due to autoqualification status, but this will prove to be an interesting experiment in the transitional period. I'm looking at you Mina. :P

So, dates:

#29 Submission Opens: Monday 3rd October (5pm UK)
    #29 Submission Closes: Monday 10th October (11.59pm UK)
    #28 Final Results: Saturday 15th October (9pm UK)
    #29 Songs Revealed + Semi Voting Opens: Saturday 15th October (after the #28 show)
    #29 Semi Voting Closes + Qualifiers Announced: Wednesday 19th October (9pm UK)
    #29 Final Voting Opens: Wednesday 19th October (9.30pm UK)
    #29 Final Voting Closes + Results Presentation: Saturday 22nd October (9pm UK)

#30 Song Submission Phase Opens: Saturday 22nd October (after the #29 presentation)
  2. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

final of #29 will be almost 12 months to the day since I won :D yay
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  3. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

So much in one month :D:up:

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023