•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

3rd Escchat song contest!!! (rules)

1. Aaron N Moof master

righty ho! since i have a few songs through already i thought i'd best put up the rules (again :P) for any new people

(Rules)

· Songs cannot be Eurovision songs, and they cannot be songs that have taken part in national finals or were planned to take part in national finals. This includes any variants, covers, different versions etc of ESC/NF songs, and JESC songs. They’re not allowed!

· However songs can be by artists that have taken part in Eurovision/Eurovision national finals.

· You can send a song from anywhere in the world.

· If two people end up trying to choose the same song or two people enter songs by the same artist, the person who submitted it first wins the rights to that song! So submit early!

· People do not represent countries; they simply represent the song they chose.

· Anybody can enter … within reason lmaoo *cough* milos :P

- Also if you wish to do a NF you may do (but i would prefer you choose the song on your own) and if you do, do an NF makes sure you don't reveal the results.

· To take part you need to:

1: Email a song (that complies with the rules) to me @ [email protected] with youtube video link, name of song and name of performers of song. Also don't forget to tell me, the name of your country.

2: Keep 100% quiet about your song until the date when they are revealed, aka: Don’t tell anybody what you’ve chosen!!

3: Email me your votes, when all the songs have been revealed! But just like the songs, don’t tell anybody your votes!! Then I’ll post a document with the complete scoreboard and we can all bitch about who did/didn’t award points to each other!

4: And finally, the winner of this one organises the next one! (Maybe that’s an incentive to send crap songs!?)

NB! Only people who have submitted songs can vote!

START SUBMITTING YOUR SONGS NOW!

i don't have a date planned yet for the contest so if you have any ideas i would be most thankful :D

i have songs from

Fusonia
    Hatican City
    Moofistan
    Sheepmark
    Black Daisystan
    San Minino
    Fireflance
    Nova Nova Scotia
    Christiania
    Arbana
    Davis Island
  2. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

Nova Nova Scotia is ready for victory :D lol

Seeing as my 4th place was stolen from me.....
  3. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Do you think Serduchkia will withdraw? :o
  4. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

It's their own fault for sending such tripe.
    WHO GAVE THAT A POINT?
  5. Thank you Stew, someone else who sees sense...

And that 1 point was from Arben :@ I say he should be tarred and feathered...
  6. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

ROFL well tbh I think 1 point is more humiliating than 0 points. Cos with 0 points you can hold your head up high because at least you got a result to remember ... but 1 point is just shite whichever way you look at it :D
  7. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

sheep i must say you are the most baroque farm animal of all time
    tarred and feathered LMAO, how many times has that expression come up in a normal conversation... why am i justiying this im talking to a sheep :o >< xD
  8. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

It was Alex that sent that song for Serduchkia, wasn't it?

Alex, I now dub thee Fabrizio. May you never forget your shame. :P
  9. LMFAO :D well, at least I'm not like one of the pigs from animal farm...at least not yet *scary music* "four legs good - two legs (bad) better!"

I had a thought, maybe Arben (like the rest of us) knew it was utter shite and wanted to save Serduchkia from the first 0 points of the contest!
  10. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

Serduchkia is the contest equivilant of the Czech rep, if it gets 9 points next edition and then 0 after that i will laugh so much
  11. Arben The Flag Lover

well i would have liked to give that one point to nobody but i had to... its all YOUR fault then:o

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023