•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

5th edition of ESCchat song contest !

1. Patte Member

The kingdom of Andropia will Host the next edition of escchat song contest after the victory with the beautiful song hallelujah. You´re very welcome to the wonderful nation of slampish culture and the slampy nature and the slampy streets and the slampy gansters and ect.

So here are the Dates

Now - 14th June: Songs Submission
    14th - 16th june: Promotion
    16th june:Songs Released
    18th - 22nd june: Voting
    22nd: Result Released

If you want to participate, these rules will be useful to you:
    RULES

· Songs cannot be Eurovision songs, and they cannot be songs that have taken part in national finals or were planned to take part in national finals. This includes any variants, covers, different versions etc of ESC/NF songs, and JESC songs. They’re not allowed!

· However songs can be by artists that have taken part in Eurovision/Eurovision national finals.

· You can send a song from anywhere in the world.

· If two people end up trying to choose the same song or two people enter songs by the same artist, the person who submitted it first wins the rights to that song! So submit early!

· People do not represent countries; they simply represent the song they chose.

· (Almost) anybody can enter

· Also if you wish to do a NF you may do so and if you do make sure you don't reveal the results.

· To take part you need to:

1: Email a song (that complies with the rules) to me [email protected] with the following info:
    Youtube links ONLY
    Title of song
    Name of performer of song
    Name of country
    Flag of country (NEW)

2: Don’t tell anybody what you’ve chosen!!

3: Email me your votes, when all the songs have been revealed! But just like the songs, don’t tell anybody your votes!! Then I’ll post a document with the complete scoreboard and we can all bitch about who did/didn’t award points to each other!

4: And finally, the winner of this one organises the next one!

Only people who have submitted songs can vote!

Confirmed countrys:
    Kristonia
    Andropia
    Sheepmark
    MILKlands
    Fireflance
    Hexelbourg
    Moofistan
    Uk of Tennisland and BB island
    San Minino
    Jabia
    DAvids Island
    Fusionia
    Luistania
    The state of The Ark
    Black daisystan
    lokum
    Haticann city
    Þiðbandið
    LuLuland
    Støkkanslåndet
    Arbana
  2. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

Fireflench entry sent!!! btw congratulations on your victory!!
  3. Almila i am what i am

haha what a slampy edition i the slampa am lookin forward to it!a nasty song will go well with it imo haha
  4. MILKshake  

okay, MILKlands sent their entry for the very first time in 5th edition!!

congrats, to Andropia for the winning the 4th edition
  5. Marko FOR LIFE New Member

I will participate too! But I will end last!!! hahahaha!:P
  6. Almila i am what i am

yay Marko is in!tho im afraid to see a possible entry from Prikhodko or a creepy one haha
  7. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Finally I sent my entry :D
  8. MILKshake  

when can we listen the songs :P ?
  9. No Marko you won't :D My entry has been sent.
  10. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Theres a date when Patte will reveal all the songs :) I think its the 18th :D
  11. CTP Jass hater

Støkkanslåndet has submitted its entry for this contest. Good luck to all!
  12. Wow :D unless my counting is wrong (which it very may well be, so please do feel free to check) I think we have a record number of countries participating in this edition!

Good luck and best wishes to all countries: newscomers and those who have returned! :)
  13. Kevin New Member

Þiðbandið has decided to send an entry to this edition, and in a tactic not tried before - the winner came from our local version of X Factor

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023