•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

A Message From Zenthia; #2

1. Jammy Member

Hello folks, and a hearty Woop! Woop! to you all.

As i'm sure some of you may know, I have recently moved to university and the freshers weeks are kicking in. With events being thrown at me left right and centre, its proving difficult to make the chatroom. I'm hoping the weekends will free up some evening and when lessons start, i'll be able to get away more easily, but until then, it seems my time is being restricted.

It is with this that I announce that Zenthia may not participate in the 96th edition of the contest. I shall find the time to listen to this edition's entries and contribute my points, however I am simply unsure of how my time will fit. Hopefully the week of submissions the lessons will start and by the following week, i'll be free to return but we shall have to wait and see. I don't want to throw entries in when i'm not putting the time into speaking to you guys, which is after all the top priority,

I hope to drop in the chatroom soon and grace you with my presence, but I am simply unable to guarantee such a thing. I hope you all stay well and I look forward to chatting to you when I can.

Stay Fabulous Darlings
    Jammy
    Anaconda, Rua, Gian and 2 others like this.
  2. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

3. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

Stay Fabulous Sweetheart <<
  4. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Well there we are then, aren't we Jammy :baby:
  5. Jammy Member

He he, what can I say, i'm fickle

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023