•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

A Message from Zenthia

1. Jammy Member

In regards to my score in #93, a celebratory Woop! Woop! and a massive thanks to those who helped me score 10th place in this edition. Silent, Curtis, Nick, Adam, Julio, Gen, Sheep, Rua, Nessie & Sok, thank you very much!

I would also like to give a shout out mention to Dennis, Anette, Ana, Janet, Teo and James. Thanks to your kind opinions, the exit poll no longer scares me.

Have a wonderful day/week and I'll see you all soon in the chat room.

Stay Fabulous Darlings
    Jammy

P.S. Chris was my toilet. Pianos in delapidated buildings. Tut tut tut
    Genesis2703, NickEmpel and Anaconda like this.
  2. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

HFC and don't be scared of the poll sweetheart, take it from someone who is predicted to bog nearly every edition <<

PS - I have an anti-thing for Lady Gaga.
  3. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

FULLY justified every time.

HFC Jammy.
  4. CTP Jass hater

Just wait until you see what I have in store for you in #94!
  5. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

a Cracker im Sure :up:
  6. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

I was given special dispensation (i.e. I was ordered) to submit my poll opinions late. I said Zenthia for the bog as so many people had said it in chat the night before when jw was making extensive enquiries. << However, it is true to say you were one of my eight toilets. :D
  7. Jammy Member

You'd think that'd make me feel better. Yet part of me wishes i had crashed more spectacularly in your ranking.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023