•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

A Server in London

1. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

See what I did there with the title? :dk:

It's no secret to most people that the server that has been running escChat.com for the past 2 years is fast reaching its end of life. It's served us well, but it's almost time to pack up and move from Amsterdam to the UK.

Due to various security and technological reasons, after the move is completed you'll need to log in again as everybody will be forcefully logged out. For that reason, we've been running the "Do you know your password?" campaign in chat for the past few weeks - but time is running out for those who just stay logged in all the time without logging out and have subsequently forgotten their password due to a lack of any need to remember it.

It's far, far easier to change your password or request a new one NOW, while we're still on the Amsterdam server rather than having to request a new one when we've moved to the UK. Server moves are never straightforward and almost never go entirely to plan (as I'm sure BAS can testify) so it will be one less headache if we don't have to process new password reminders as soon as we switch servers.

So once again I ask you - do you know your password?

If you've forgotten your password, you can request a new one here - but this link will only work while we're on the Amsterdam server.
  2. Julio STRANGLES

i always forget my password so :/ talk with you guys on msn :/
  3. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

This thread made me think about my password , I changed it recently and couldn't remember it , I kept writing the old one.
  4. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

In the words of heather small - "And I can testify ..." its a goddamn nightmare :@
  5. No problem - I log in/log out each time :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023