•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

A1 to MGP 2010

1. Eurovizz Member

http://www.vg.no/musikk/artikkel.php?artid=588145

http://www.seher.no/827519/a1-er-klare-for-grand-prix

Boyband A1 are one of the 21 artists to attend this year's Melodi Grand Prix 2010.

Near contacts with the NRK Administration for the hosting of next year's Eurovision edition, have stated that A1's song that has been submitted is one of the biggest favourites among the NRK stab. Although the boys decided to do a comeback last year, they'll not be followed by Paul Marazzi, now known as the former member of the group, to Melodi Grand Prix 2010. Only Christian Ingebrigtsen, Ben Adams (UK) and Mark Read (UK) will represent the boyband when the semi heats kick off on January 8.

A1 was before one of the most popular boybands in Europe and Asia during the 90's till 2002. 'Take on Me' and 'Same Old Brand New You' charted as number 1 in Norway and the UK, and the boys won the British Breakthrough Act in 2001 at BRIT Awards.

Now we know two finalists - A1, and Lene Alexandra with the song 'Primadonna'

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

If Norway do send them they'll undoubtedly do well just from fans from success they've had before. They'll especially do well in the UK televote as people know who they are, and Brits are ridiculously inclined to vote for any British singers or British involvement somehow, so you'd do well over here :P

I don't really like their music at all but if Norway are looking for another good result then this is probably the way to go about it :)
  3. FLOPSTARS. Just saying.
  4. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Wow, this is good news for Norway. I think it would be really cool to see them win again, and I wish them every luck in doing so.
  5. Alex Identified Flying Object

OMG AMAZING NEWS!
    The pop band of Caught in the middle , Learn to fly , Like a rose , Same old brand new you , Make it good , Everytime etc etc etc !!

I was listening these days to their song repeatedly btw:) (Learn to fly is an AMAZING song , also covered by Eoghan Quigg)

A1 FTW:D:D
  6. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Eoghan Quigg? Ewwwwwwwwww! :P
  7. Alex Identified Flying Object

LOL! I know nobody likes him here , and actually generally nobody in the world liked his album , but I DID:D:D:D
    He sang some of my ever-favourite songs , like "I wanna go home"(Bublei style) , "Learn to fly"(A1) , All about you(McFly) .

And there were rumours about him representing Ireland , something preety no-way-ish nowdays , coz HE FAILED after his album:(

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023