•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Adios amigos!

1. Góða kvöldið dear friends!

I have a little announcement to make after this great show. JW, you are just truly amazing and this was just the best work I've seen you done. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

Now to the announcement:

You might have heard it or not, but MinnEiginnRass is going through a rough time. There are volcanic eruptions, floods, earthquakes and so on going on there. As MinnEiginnRass's leader I have seen myself forced to withdraw from the escChat contest for yet undecided time as I don't know where my country will be standing in the fall. Changes are due and many decisions to be made.

I want to thank for the great experience and hope to return some other time!

Thanks for all - With love , MinnEiginnRass's president: Icelandic Girl.
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Aw, sad to hear :( I hope everything sorts itself out and you can be with us when you feel fit :).
  3. Julio STRANGLES

4. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

5. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

6. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

7. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Oh no :(, I hope you will be ok and your country too , return as soon as possible :(
  8. DJ Balkan Ramadanske♥

I hope you will be fine my dear friend :'(
  9. Erixi Member

10. We in Sheepmark respect your decision to withdraw and hope that you will return if and when you feel it is right to. We would also like to announce that we are constructing and aid package to help MinnEiginnRáss through this difficult time.

Best wishes and praise Juche™.
  11. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Empelia respects your decision. Of course the Empelian people are sad because of the withdrawal, they loved the MinnEiginnRáss songs, we love the MinnEigginRáss people.
    As we are befriended nations, we will follow the Sheepmark idea to construct an aid package, which can be asked for at any time.

We wish MinnEiginnRáss all the best, we hope to see you back soon.
    Praise Juche™

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023