•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Albania 2015 Studio Version

1. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

The studio version of Diell has been released and here it is in all of its.. eh, glory?

Personally, I think it sounds even worse than the live version. It's super messy, especially in the last chorus and feels like the words were squished just to fit in a complete sentence. I feel it'll flow better if it was bilingual but we all know they'll revamp is completely. Or at least, they should if they want any chance of making the final.

As of now, I feel it does actually have quite a bit of potential and I look forward to seeing what they do with it.

Live version: 6/10
    Studio version: 3.5/10
  2. DenDutch Well-Known Member

I do agree that the live was better, the instrumental bit of the studio version seems too loud and a bit odd. I'm looking forward to the new version, hopefully more modern and less messy, as she's a great artist.
  3. Mina Member with a "past"

I prefer the studio version..I can detect some melody:o

PS Shouldn't it be Albania 2015? :cool:
    Rua likes this.
  4. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

I'll just pretend it's called 2014 because they said they would revamp it. :cool: I make a lot of sense. :D
    Mina likes this.
  5. Genesis2703 Pointless

I've listened to the live far too much, I find it weird that it actually has melody in this version!

I really just want the revamp to be amazing, I would love Elhaida to do really well in Vienna

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023