•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Albania begins the seach for their Eurovision song in Berlin, 2011

1. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

:al:Albania confirmed their participation in eurovision 2011 and also began to search for their song.
    The selecting system is the same, also the rules are very similar to previous years. The song has to be sung in albanian in the preselection but the language can change for eurovision. The 49th edition of Festivali I Këngës will take place in December but the dates hasn’t been set yet.
    The song submition deadline is mid October, as a mather of rumour many popular albanian singers will return to the Festivali i Kenges 49. :al:

2. Arben The Flag Lover

morel infos on the official partner of escchat concernig albanian news: albavision.tk

28 participants this year no duetnight no amateur night, two semis though
  3. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Thank you for your informations Arben ;D
  4. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Look forward to hearing about the entrants first ;)
  5. Liam Esterran.

Aww, duet night fricken ruled!

I hope FiK is good this year! Hopefully I can see it and also stay awake through it this time!
  6. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

I am going to post the names of the singers and songs as long as they're announced . But you're gonna have to wait until late October or early November. Not my fault. :P
  7. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

In this context , RTSH invited all the albanian music creators to participate in the FiK on the dates 19 and 20 october 2010 at 09:00 ( AM) to 14:00 ( 02:00PM) on Radio Tirana.
    After submission of creativity (within specified dates and hours) and their registration by criteria , there will be a meeting of songs selection commitee . This committee will be announced just the day that will be selection of songs and select songs that will attend the 49th Festival of RTSH .
    The decision of the committee will be publicly announced by RTSH.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023