•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Albania/Germany night

1. Arben The Flag Lover

Helloes u all,
    tnite we'll have Albania night and tmrw Germany night, both moderated by le unique moi.
    There is just one little problem: tonight im only at home till 8 UK time (9 my time)
    ao if there are not so many online t'nite i will just do both night tmrw from 10pm uk time on...

Still, the poll for Albania is TODAY :D

pls vote here in all three polls on the side, this is my webpage btw, a true and loyal partner site of escchat :)
  2. Arben The Flag Lover

Hmm, i think its better for most of us if we do both nights tmrw, they wont take tooo long anyway:)

so be there from 10pm uk time!!!!!

ull get to see two totally different night shows in one night... :)
    tonight therefor is israel night no.2: tomas lets see whether u oversleep ur second chance too :P

Dont forget to vote in the poll OFC
  3. Arben The Flag Lover

id say 70% of my preparations for tonight are ready, the rest i do when i come home from volley training...

make sure to be there from 10 pm (UK time) on. The show will start a little later but some videos might already start :)

till then vote in the german poll for today pls :D
  4. Arben The Flag Lover

yesterday, there were 6 users online.
    my albanian night needed the player and jw wasnt there.
    my germany night needed for the new qiuz idea 10 players at least.

As we were so many yesterday, we decided to postpone the albanian night to serbia night and i host both nights then.

Germany night and the new concept of gaming was presented yesterday and all 6 players had much fun with it, so that I will use that concept again on Serbia night, hopefully we are a bit more then, as i prepared these evening with love :)
  5. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

I wasn't there because I was asleep after staying up all night with Sam, Dave, Sheep, Este et al following the UK election coverage. I went to bed at 4pm expecting to wake up a few hours later. I woke up at 7am the next morning. Hm.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023