•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

ALL CHATTERS READ!!! IMPORTANT

1. Julio STRANGLES

now that you opened why close it ;D

i made a video to thank all chatters, the video includes all flags of the participating countries in our contest with a background song called SHINE :o

hope u like it, it is a simple video, nothing big but from the heart ;)

Inspire Yourself
  2. Arben The Flag Lover

ok
    first: me right after Layla, rude
    second: where is madonna?
    third: Mina will guess not more then 6 of them right if there are not written the names of the countries lol
    4th: rofl at ollies flag rushing through jw one's
    5th: thank you!
    6th: for a moment i thought you would end this video with violet passport :o (the highlight moment SHIIIINE)
  3. Julio STRANGLES

rofl

i wouldnt end like that :P
  4. Awesome Julio, thanks :) Hmm, haven't I heard that version of Shine before :P
  5. Julio STRANGLES

:P that and many other versions :P
  6. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Offensive.
  7. good job

Great job and when I read the headline : ALL CHATTERS READ!!! IMPORTANT i seriously thought smth bad had happend xD but julio, awesome video and I agree with Abren q.f..
  8. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

hlo abren u r8
  9. Arben The Flag Lover

i am yw and irelandic girl!
  10. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Harro! Welll dunn Júlíó.
  11. Liam Esterran.

But you would end with everyone's favourite mainland Australian!

<3

I know it was alphabetical, but im just going to delude myself into thinking it was because of my being a slammin' hottie.
  12. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Yeah, it's alphabetical which is why it started with MILKlands and why Yehuda appeared half way through, and so on. :P :P
  13. Julio STRANGLES

rofl rofl
  14. Liam Esterran.

Mostly alphabetical?

I didn't recognise most of the flags that no longer take part, and I watched the video on my phone on the way to work this morning.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023