•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

All songs are revealed!

1. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Yes its the moment we've been building up to for what feels like bloody ages, but its finally here! YOU CAN NOW FIND OUT ALL THE SONGS!!! To listen to all the participants go to http://www.escchatsongcontest.webs.com/ and click on "contestants"! :D You can also listen to a recap of all the songs on the home page :P

And also, I did promise I would post my votes so you paranoid people didn't think I was cheating, but don't worry, i'll just post the countries and not the songs so I don't give them away before you reach the site!

12 POINTS: THE STATE OF THE ARK
    10 POINTS: MOOFISTAN
    8 POINTS: ISHTARISTAN
    6 POINTS: FUSONIA
    4 POINTS: ÞIÐBANIÐ
    2 POINTS: SHEEPMARK
    1 POINT: NOVA NOVA SCOTIA
    - SAN MININO -
    - DAVIS ISLAND -
    **REMEMBER NOBODY ELSE POST YOUR VOTES**

And also remember, the voting is now open! When you've worked out your points email them to me @ [email protected] , but don't rush, take time to think about it! The voting will close and the positions will be revealed when I have recieved all of your votes, or by the 1st of May (whichever is closer!)

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY! You are all now free to promote your entries in whatever way you want to!
  2. Ok, 3 things:
    (1) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
    (2) Thank you for the 2 points :)
    (3) I knew about the embedding problem and was going to eMail you! Can you change the video for this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hhE9TaecII

Many thanks !
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I'll change it now! :D
  4. Aaron N Moof master

omg!!! 10 points!!! :o

yayayayayayayaya!! :D:D thank you jonny!!

i thought i'd end up with nil point :P
  5. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I've decided that i'm not going to do any promotion, because if you like my song enough hopefully you'll vote for it, and if you don't like it, you won't vote for it, s'no biggy!! :)
  6. That's exactly the position I'm taking as well! Except it IS a big deal if people don't give me points :P I will be very pissed off and Mark will then have to sit and listen to me whine :D

The moral is: save Mark, vote for Sheepmark!
  7. Mark New Member

I will be upset with you all who do not vote for me, and I shall never talk to you all again if I get less than 1st place, and I will prefer Rybak over you lot ... okay maybe I am lying :D

I am happy with my song, that is all that matters :D and my song isn't a ballad, just to prove I am no ballad-whore :D:D
  8. Aaron N Moof master

i cba doing promotion either.... if people like the song then great! :D but if they don't i won't be bothered :)
  9. Mark New Member

... we already have the new Turkish style country .... *doesn't look at Kevin*
  10. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

:) You should be thanking yourself Stockholm!!! You have chosen the best song by far imo ;)
  11. Mark New Member

Omg - I've just checked out all the songs I don't know and God damn you lot - They are soooooo good !! - I honestly think it is impossible, espc. with one country throwing a COMPLETE spanner in the works ... argh !!
  12. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Btw don't forget the winner of this contest will host the contest, unless ofcourse they don't want to in which case they can ask somebody else to do it :) But I also think we should create a rule that people can't host the contest twice in a row, or at least they shouldn't be obliged to. :)
  13. Btw don't forget the winner of this contest will host the contest
    Why the hell did you give me 12 points :D
  14. Mina Member with a "past"

I see Jonny gave me as many points as the Uk jury will give Sakis..LMAO
  15. Mark New Member

I did have some aray of votes ... but now I heard the songs again and i've thrown them votes out of the window - ARGH !! :@ - Why did you all pick good songs !?!?!?!! :(:(
  16. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Mark you may aswell just draw your votes out of a hat lmao :D
  17. Mark New Member

The only thing I am sure about is my 12 points :D:D - I think it is obv. where it is going :D
  18. Mark New Member

Oh stuff it - I'll send my votes now the way they are ... sorry to those I can't vote for :(:(
  19. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Just a quick update ... :D
    So far we have votes from ..

Jonny (obv!)
    Nordic Sheep
    Ollie
    Mina
    Aaron
    Kevin
    & Mark

Which means only Stew, Stockholm and David are left to vote, then the results can be revealed!! :D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023