•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Almatia #30

1. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Hello, hello from Almatia!

Congratulations ll Regno d'Italofilia for the victory , and to the top 5 too.
    What an excellent result I had last edition xD . Thanks god it wasn't a toilet cause I'm going to defend my title as golden toilet only in E3.
    Now I'll go TURBO FOLK ... Well no , I wouldn't dare.

Now serious ,I sent a gorgeous blonde girl, her song is pop ( I think) and she comes from Hungary and ofc the language is hungarian too. Hope you enjoy.

Adios amigos!
    Almatia<3
  2. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

kati wolf xD
    Lilly.. likes this.
  3. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

It's no Szerelem Miért Múlsz wannabe :P
  4. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Okay , as said before , Almatia has sent a song in hungarian again , its sung by Tolvai Renáta and the song title in english is 'I let you go'.

It's a love song . The story pictures a couple's relationship , the girl begs the boy not to let her go because she loves him a lot , all the time she tried to make it obvious to him how much he means to her but he doesn't understand. One day she gets tired and gives up , then its her who lets him go , its her who gets over him, who moves on and not the other way round.
    She doesn't let pain break her and no matter what she still thinks that their relationship was something beautiful but not everything lasts forever.

English lyrics:

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023