•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Anonymity in E2

?

Do you wish to see anonymous entries in future editions of the escChat.com contest?

Poll closed 29th May 2011.
YES! It makes the results show more exciting and interactive! 15 vote(s) 75.0%
NO! I enjoy being able to do a promo for my entries in the forum! 5 vote(s) 25.0%
  1. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

People sent song anonymously for the 2nd Eurovision Edition of the one and only escChat.com contest. Should we do this for future contests? Or should we go back to knowing who sent what song?

If you wish to comment you may. You may also vote with out commenting.
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

3. Because that worked so well the first time it was used, Jonny. :P
  4. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

FYI the result of this poll will have no direct impact on the contest procedure. It's far, far too much hard work to do anonymous contests regularly.
  5. DJ Balkan Ramadanske♥

I don't see any differences.. bloc voting will continue no matter what lol
  6. That's why I voted "no" (even though I loved the idea of anonymous entries in E2. The suspense is killing me).
    Besides, it wouldn't be too difficult for people to trace SotA's songs :D
  7. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

I am on Anette's side here. The anonymity is awesome, but do we want to let JW drown in all the work? I say 'no', he does so much for the site, he has enough work as it is.
    I totally agree with a poll about this, but as Este made clear last night, the decision is JW's, not ours. He gave a 'no' because of the work, so even though I voted 'Yes', but I'd like to change that now;)

Plus, as Anette said, some people just have an obvious taste.
  8. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

I agree with Nick and Anette, nice idea but too much work. :)
  9. Ah, I was voting on the premise that jw was not going to produce anymore results shows so I can easily agree with the no argument (all death threats retracted :P).
  10. Erixi Member

I vote no. I don't really know what it's like knowing what other people sent since this is my first time in the contest, but I can imagine it being more fun with not knowing. But at the same time this contest is so epic and I want as much of it as possible, therefor no. So like Anette and Nick said.
  11. Julio STRANGLES

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023