•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Baku so it starts

1. Julio STRANGLES

If they manage to pull that thing out in 11 months good bye Russia best show ever on Eurovision. :ru::turd:
    icelandic girl, Lilly.. and James like this.
  2. James ... and his things xD

They wont have Dima, so they cant beat Russia in excellence.
    Natalya likes this.
  3. Julio STRANGLES

that makes them even more exc qf
    NickEmpel and Liam like this.
  4. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Omg , how good can that be ?
    They'd better hurry as time is flying.
    icelandic girl and MagicGianluk like this.
  5. DJ Balkan Ramadanske♥

I don't think Azerbaijan is going to do that lulz.
  6. Liam Esterran.

I hear a lot of people saying this, but how many of them are architects and actually know if any of this is possible or not?
    NickEmpel likes this.
  7. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Indeed we cannot say whether Azerbaijan can pull this off or not... I hope they can!
  8. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I imagine all this talk will come to nothing regarding the arena. In the end I reckon they'll just put a roof on that football stadium and hold it there, which seems perfectly reasonable.

Either way I'm sure they'll pull it off. If Estonia and Latvia could host contests in 2002/2003, and Ukraine during a revolution, Azerbaijan can do it in 2012.
  9. Entario Junior Member

Knowing the Azerbaijani enthusiasm, I wouldn't be surprised if they could pull it off.
  10. Liam Esterran.

Extreme enthusiasm + shit loads of oil money = potential stadium in 8 months? We'll just wait and see. They seem to think that it's possible.
  11. mrvirgo Active Member

Azerbaijan is most famous with their architecture and they also got quality universities for just this thing.I believe that they will do well and hope we will have a great ESC next year:):up:
  12. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

mmm
    the project is impegnative
    but i think Azerbaijan will welcome european visitors gladly with this excellent arena
    Good Luck Azerbaijan
    ;)
  13. Juani_arg New Member

I think that this project is amazing, but the time will tell if the "Galaxy Stadium" is a reality.
  14. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

what a corny stadium xD
  15. Eurovizz Member

They better hurry up by hiring thousands of Chinese architechtures and engineers, they work fast :)
  16. James ... and his things xD

You and your things, Vizzos xD
  17. nikkirulez not so random.

I'm very curious about their stadium,but i'm more curious about theme of 2012.It can look ''Russia-ish'' then Russia's theme xD

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023