•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Barbara Dex Award

1. Denbi Member

Hey guys!

Who do you think will win this year's Barbara Dex Award?
  2. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

quite a selection this year but Cezer gets my vote
  3. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Has to be Moran Mazor.
  4. Julio STRANGLES

Serbia imo
  5. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

6. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

Serbia for sure.
  7. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Serbia; or surprise with Sweden.
  8. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Serbia was really the worst, but that's not the one I voted for. I voted for the one that I thought wouldn't receive that many votes, but should get some. The totally unfinished, not fitting, white and beige things from Sweden.
  9. James ... and his things xD

I voted serbia too
  10. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

My vote was between Israel and Belarus. It was Belarus at the end.

Why not Serbia? Well, they knew what they were wearing, they didn't mean to have a stylish dress, a good one, but a funny one, whereas Israel thought that dress really fitted her (with her glasses too) when it was awful. Same and worse with Belarus. What was she thinking? Eurovision is not a Prostitutes' Bar. Awful. And I bet she thought: Hell yeah I look sexy...
    Wiggles likes this.
  11. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

I agree. Serbia wanted to provoke a reaction; with Moran Mazor presumably she thought she looked good. Someone really should have told her.
  12. Mina Member with a "past"

I voted for Serbia because a/ the outfits were awful on their own and b/ they had no connection to the song.
    It was about to be about an angel and a devil and what we got was Alice in Wonderland^_^
  13. Denbi Member

I voted for San Marino.

I found the dress change gimmick very unoriginal.
  14. Wiggles Administrator

I find myself very much agreed (sic) with Nessie's logic, so I wouldn't choose Serbia nor Romania. Israel is a strong candidate, but I'm going to go for Belarus, it was less than impressive.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023