•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Barborderlos

1. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Hello there!

I am a representative of a country called Barborderlos and have been asked to announce our intention to participate in the 8th ESCSC. Barborderlos has a complex history, which I will have to explain sometime for an understanding of why we have no capital city, no official languages, no economy, and no "official" rulers. These details are not merely 'to be confirmed' but are the result of a checkered past that resulted in settling refugees founding the modern state in the early 1900s. Let me reassure you however that despite our lack of governing structures, we are organised enough to participate!

Some statistics I can give you.
    The population is known to currently stand at 6,023,001. All inhabitants are given barcode tattoos in order to record this.
    Our location is country 4 on the map of Avalon, provided that this is free!
    Our flag is black and white- the founding fathers feared that nationalistic attitudes would conflict with the purpose of the country and preferred basic symbolism: Our country offers asylum to the oppressed and to anyone who needs to stay. The 'Sesa Woruban' in the centre represents the chance of transformation and a new beginning.

[IMG]

This is probably very confusing and I promise to give better context at a later date. We just thought it necessary we were introduced what with the entries deadline approaching.

Best wishes,
    James
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Welcome to the contest :)
  3. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

it actually sounds really cool
    although scary :P
    barcodes like they kinda did with the nazis - slightly disturbing but oh so original :P
    welcome to the contest and welcome to the site ;)
  4. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Excellent flag! Now all you have to do is avoid getting a terrible result in the contest. :D
  5. Welcome to the contest, your song has been received :)
  6. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Thanks for a warm welcome!! Hopefully won't be too scary or disturbing hehe!
  7. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

Guess again :P

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023