•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Belarus 2019

1. James ... and his things xD

The Belarussian jury has chosen 10 acts for the national final on march 8th.

1. Michael Soul - Humanize

2. Provokatsiya - Running away from the sun

3. Eva Kogun - Run

4. Sebastian Roos - Never getting close

5. Zena - Like it

6. Alena Gorbacheva - Can we dream

7. Aura - Charavala

8. Emmanuel Imagbe - Champion

9. Napoli - Let it go

10. KeiSi - No Love lost

Anaconda likes this.
  2. CTP Jass hater

Well... what a selection. I suppose the NF might be a better indication of real potential. Emmanuel I suppose in a pinch. Napoli with some effort.

Oh, it's Belarus. They'll probably replace whoever wins with someone else anyway.
  3. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Well, I have given each of these offerings at least 14 seconds of my valuable time. I don't mind Eva (who has probably learnt the words phonetically) or the very strange Sebastian (whose whole face seems to be squished into the bottom half of his head), but his song does sound as if he just stepped out of 1965. And Chris has also probably hit the nail on the head with his comment above.
  4. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

I wasn't going to listen to these but I did the other day - usually Belarus can yield at least one and a half that are listenable but this is quite the sorry lot. I'll probably give them a bit more attention closer to the national final date but as of right now, I lol'd at Janet's above comment about Sebastian's squished head and also shake my head at the level of enunciation in the ten of them (I honestly understand about one word every twenty with Emmanuel.)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023