•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Belarus 2020

1. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

Belarus will be choosing their entry tomorrow, the 28th of February. Some of these are audio, some are live. Does it really matter, probably not.

The order is:

1. NAPOLI - Don't Let Me Down
    2. Sasha Zaharik - Rocky Road
    3. Anastasiya Malashkevich - Invisible
    4. CHAKRAS - La-Ley-La
    5. Nastya Glamozda - Burning Again
    6. Anastasiya Razvadоvskaya - Hello
    7. Yan Yarosh - Fire
    8. Angelika Pushnova - True Love
    9. Darya Khmelnitskaya - On Fire
    10. AURA - Barani svajo
    11. KeySi - Chili Pepper
    12. VAL - Da, vidna

The Live Auditions Recap of Horror

I thought I'd have a bit of fun and colour-coordinate the songs with the colours of :by:. <<

CHAKRAS is bonkers bananapants and I kinda like it solely for being a total experience. I also have a soft spot for Angelika Pushnova and her perseverance (and usually tolerable songs) - the rest is a pass but I fear they may go for Chili Pepper.
    Anaconda likes this.
  2. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

VAL has won the ticket to Eurovision with their song 'Da vidna' - becoming their second entry in Belarusian.

Eh, doesn't do much for me. Nice to hear the language again, I suppose!
    Anaconda likes this.
  3. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

With many intermissions, I have ploughed through this lot. Hands down, the best act won. I think it's a catchy, pleasant enough song, and the woman can definitely sing. I probably have it in my current top 3.

I share Rua's soft spot for Angelika Pushnova, I was looking forward to her act, but it was a disappointment - cheap song, badly sung. I thought Anastasiya Malashkevich was alright, I like her voice since previous attempts. CHAKRAS was appalling. Nothing else in there merits a mention.
  4. James ... and his things xD

In my opinion its another of those typical Bellorussian nothingy songs.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023