•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Best Entry by Fyrom

1. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

Good evening everyone
    here we are, once more to have fun together and deciding the best entry Fyrom has ever sent to Eurovision.

Here is how I would like to develop the thread:

1. 14 Entries are fighting for the title :mk: Best Entry By Fyrom :mk:
    2a. 6 Entries will be initially eliminated and will directly go to the Repechage Round. During this phase you shall vote for the two entries you like the least; the one with most votes will be awarded the RR Title (Repechage Round)
    2b. 3 other Entries will be eliminated and will directly go to the Repechage Round. During this phase you shall vote for the entry you like the least; the one with most votes will be awarded the RR Title (Repechage Round)
    3. We will have the repechage round with a top 9 voting. 5 Entries will proceed to the final. During this phase you will have to vote for the three you want to proceed to the final. The other entries will be defenetely eliminated.
    4. The final will be composed by 10 entries, during this phase you shall vote for your top 10.

The voting system for the first round is quite simple. During this phase you shall vote for the two entries you like the least; the one with most votes will be awarded the RR Title (Repechage Round). 6 Entries will be eliminated.

Pay Attention!
    During the whole thread voting methods change! So this is a way of voting, but not the only one!

so let's have a look at the entries who will be judged by YOU! BE PART OF IT!

1.:mk:1998 - Vlado Janevski - Ne Zori, Zoro

2.:mk:2000 - XXL - Te Ljubam

3.:mk:2002 - Karolina Goceva - Od Nas Zavisi

4.:mk:2004 - Tose Proeski - Life

5.:mk:2005 - Martin Vucic - Make My Day

6.:mk:2006 - Elena Risteska - Ninanajna

7.:mk:2007 - Karolina Goceva - Mojot Svet

8.:mk:2008 - Tamara - Let Me Love You

9.:mk:2009 - Next Time - Nesto Sto Kje Ostane

10.:mk:2010 - Gjoko Taneski - Jas Ja Imam Silata

11.:mk:2011 - Vlatko - Rusinka

12.:mk:2012 - Kaliopi - Crno i Belo

13.:mk:2013 - Esma and Lozano - Pre Da Sze Razdeni

14.:mk:2014 - Tijana - To The Sky

Here is a recap of all the songs from :mk: from 2000 to 2010, if you need it.

EUROPE, START VOTING NOW! You can vote by posting your choices replying to this thread
  2. Julio STRANGLES

Why are you using 1996 if that didn't go to esc?
  3. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

hence a numerical reason, do you think it would be better not to include it?
  4. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

It tried to go to Eurovision. It was in a European round... it just depends whether you see it as an entry or not. :P
  5. Julio STRANGLES

well if it's to decide the best song from them in esc from them and as that song didn't actually compete I wouldn't use it
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  6. Julio STRANGLES

It didnt go to the actual stage, and this is supposed to be to decide their best esc song, no?
  7. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

Fair enough, I have just edited the post. Nick, thank you indeed for your opinion :)
  8. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Macedonia picked that for Eurovision and it made the 'semifinal' of 1996. It was just kicked out there. To me, it's like saying Holland never participated in the contest between 2005 and 2012 :P
  9. Julio STRANGLES

the semis were introduced in 2004. that song is more like a National final song rather than an esc song, not even Eurovision.tv considers it as an esc song.
  10. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Julio likes this.
  11. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

for me :mk: 1998 and :mk: 2000
  12. ThatWelshOne Member

13. Julio STRANGLES

2013 & 1998
  14. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

15. Mina Member with a "past"

2004 & 2012
  16. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

Update:
    Deadline is set for this evening, hurry up to vote!
  17. Teodor Moderator

2013 & 2008
  18. DenDutch Well-Known Member

:mk: 2005 and 2013 :mk:
  19. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

20. DenDutch Well-Known Member

Gian where is 2013?

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023