•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Big Brother's Nadia wants to compete in Eurovision

1. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

[IMG]
    Ultimate Big Brother housemate Nadia Almada has spoken of her dream to represent the UK in next year's Eurovision Song Contest.
    "I would love so much to do Eurovision, oh my God, that would be so amazing!" she told the Just Plain Sense podcast.
    "I’ve done a single already so I have a little bit of music background and please, please don't think it's for my vanity, my ego, it's actually something I would genuinely love to do.
    "And if Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber failed to get any points I might just [get] 12 points from Portugal so I can't do that bad. I'll see what happens. [The world] is my oyster, like they say."
    ;D

The song of Nadia Almada (released 4 years ago) :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJkt8UT8O8s
  2. Julio STRANGLES

OMG ROFL
  3. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Oh f*ck off. No thanks.

It's not so much the publicity-seeking wreck that is Nadia, but the people who are asking her if she'd like to do Eurovision. Wtf is wrong with these people? Do they really have no grasp of what is relevant, commercial and good when it comes to music? That's a big problem for the UK: the press and organisers who DO take an interest in ESC here, are really people with no taste or idea whatsoever!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023