•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Black Daisystan, Ed.22

1. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Unfortunately due to the UN sanctions imposed upon Black Daisystan (a human rights abuse or SOMETHING, I mean jeeez, some people are never happy), the country was unable to take part in Edition 21 of the escChat Song Contest. Thankfully, after making vicious cutbacks in health, education and welfare, we have scraped together enough money to reclaim our rightful position at the bottom of the scoreboard.

*My real reasons for my recent absence are quite known by now, and thank you to everybody for being understanding, and not least to jw for not imposing sanctions ;)

Anyway the song that I'm sending to Ed.22 is an old one, and one that I've been listening to as far as I can remember. It's one of my dad's favourites and although his music taste is largely diabolical (Pet Shop Boys etc.), this song isn't half bad and I like it a lot. Not much else to say so ... enjoy, I suppose.
  2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

I just moderated your song. Oh dear.
  3. I'm glad you're not dead/found a 'life' without us Jonny but how VERY dare you.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023