•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

BRITS....................

1. Eurovizz Member

2. Kristiina sxesov q.f

3. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

I feel kinda bad for them because they're put in front of a judgemental audience and into a situation that is naturally going to wind them up. They probably did go on for fun but are young and confused and easily to upset. Look at their fat disgusting families, who - I imagine - won't have raised them very well and probably encourage the girls to be confident and falsely believe that the rest of the world is wrong and against them.. because the families are diverting their focus and blame away from themselves as what they have really created for themselves is a life of impoverishment and hopelessness.

But it's still hilariously fascinating to watch!! :P
  4. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

I can't believe this. Ok it is kinda sad the audience started boo-ing. But they were rude from the moment they entered. I feel bad for the girl with the animal-print shirt. She comes there and her so-called 'friend' is just rude, not polite and just doesn't care what the judges say. She must have been embarassed by her. I can imagine she slapped her. What a rude awful twat the other one is. Dear God, 'Who are you?' You freakin' know who's in a jury when you enter. She is just a fucked up girl and she will probably end up sitting at home without a job thinking what went wrong in her life. Of course, with a beer and a cigaret in her hands, watching the Dr. Phil Show....
  5. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Sounds like me!!
  6. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

lol, they are rude.
  7. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Just two big differences: you are not rude all the time and for you there is still a bit of hope!
  8. Arben The Flag Lover

ROFL...
    i like the heading :P
  9. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Busted singing, busted friendship :P

It's Mina and Anette by the way. ;D
  10. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

haha what knobheads :P
  11. " all the time"

what?
  12. Jarek New Member

Lovely singing, lovely girls, lovely reactions of both the audience and jury. They should win. I would vote for them if I could.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023