•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Bulgaria changed song

1. Norbert Welcome

2. sissel kvamme Active Member

Thanks for information- i did not know that they have change... this one is better i think...
    Norbert likes this.
  3. Genesis2703 Pointless

I preferred this song and was mad when it lost the tie-breaker. I still can't say I am in love with this genre of music, but it is better than Kismet for sure :)
  4. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

so they changed it as they didnt like the winner sounds fair to me
  5. Genesis2703 Pointless

From what I have heard it was because there were some copyright issues with the previous song :P
    Merjan likes this.
  6. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

surely they should have known that before the final
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

It's not fair to all the people from home who paid money in this time of crisis to vote for a song that won but won't go to Malmo. If that happened here, everyone would be furious...and, most of all, the composer of the song!
  8. Genesis2703 Pointless

"The decision was made after it became clear that BNT could not reach an agreement about copyright, in accordance with the requirements of the international competition, with one of the authors of the song, Jonatan Tesei, a musician and producer from Argentina. BNT was misinformed by the Bulgarian producer of the song Kismet, that all copyright issues had been settled and a declaration to this effect was deposited with BNT."

From the source http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=bulgaria_enters_new_song_for_malmoe

Meh the issue is still quite vague to be honest.
  9. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Load of drivel obv. They have come up with this story as a face-saver just so they can placate Elitsa.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023