•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Christmas escChat.com Contest - The Results!

1. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

2. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Here is the cross-table for the Christmas escChat.com contest.

[IMG]

I hope all participants enjoyed themselves. I wish a happy holiday to all! :)
  3. First of all a bit congratulatory hug to Dingo for a great winning song! :)

Secondly, tah very much indeed to you all for your points to Sheepmark. My entry is my favourite christmas song ever so you really made me happy!

And finally, a hearty cheers for Chris Ellaby in the Hatican City for organising a cheerful, successful Xmas edition with some pants-wettingly great/exciting voting!
  4. Mina Member with a "past"

San Minino got a top 10 again...I'm thrilled:D
    Congrats to Barborderlos, a very good song and ty Chris for this contest:D
  5. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Yaaaaaaay!!

Thanks to all participants and their lovely songs! I have to listen to Christmas songs at work all day and Spaceman is definitely one that doesn't drive me crazy! Barborderlos is now wondering how to celebrate.. alcohol, nudity and Santa-hats are Dingo's suggestions.

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas, I send a bit of seasonal cheer below!! x-x-x

6. Vlatko_Macedonia concour eurovision de la chanson

Congrats for Dingo , and thanks for all who vote for Drapania :)
  7. Arben The Flag Lover

rofl too bad it was a spin-off edition... i would have love to see someone winning who ive voted for in the real contest....
    :D
  8. Ole New Member

Always fun to fun to watch when the points are being delt out (Oh, I can't wait for ESC!!!), and this was exiting until the very end!

Thanks for all the people who voted for me (as norwegian I was afraid of nul points ;) )

Merry Christmas everyone! :D
  9. Almila i am what i am

yay for the 7th place!thank u all for voting my song,oh yeah increadibly everyone has voted for me lol.thank u chris for the lovely edition n congratulations dingo for the win!wishing everyone a merry christmas n happy holidays in advance! Ps:Sheep,if u had sent the third days version for ur song i would have proposed you
  10. LOL Dingo :D and CONGRATS! You sent a really great song.

THANKS to Hatican City for organizing the Christmas edition, and THANKS to everyone who voted for my song ;)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023