•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Cosmos National Final

1. Alex Identified Flying Object

Hey !!
    You are all welcome to vote in our National Final!!

SONG 1 : Industry - Burn
    "></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/media]

SONG 2 : Anna Bergendahl - The Army
    "></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/media]

SONG 3 : Eoghan Quigg - Learn to fly
    "></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/media]

SONG 4 : Kris Allen - No boundaries

SONG 5 : Erik Grönwall - Higher
    "></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/media]

SONG 6 : E.M.D. - Run To You

SONG 7 : Saybia - The second you sleep

SONG 8 : Gareth Gates : What my heart wants to say
    (alternative great video:P )

VOTE;D

Thank you :)
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

Well, I'm against nf's but I'll tell you my favourite (I only like 1 anyway;D) in chat :P
  3. Alex Identified Flying Object

@Mina

HLO LOUIS - X FACTOR 2008-2009 @ THE NITE HE LEFT.
    i believe.;D
  4. Mina Member with a "past"

LOL, you're good. Yes, that's it, it's a great song :D
  5. Alex Identified Flying Object

KNAI KNAI!
    I was sure ;D
    And oh. Luis is gay. TOTALLY.:D
  6. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Yes I am. :P
  7. Alex Identified Flying Object

We dident mean YOU Luis!!!!!!;D;D;D
    KNAI KNAI KNAI!
  8. Mina Member with a "past"

You should know :P
  9. Alex Identified Flying Object

LOL true xD

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023