•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Crazy for hadİse!!!!!!!!

1. Kevin New Member

just admit it, everyone is crazy for hadise
    don't deny it from yourselves - she is truly the best thing since sliced bread (or should that be a belgian bun ;))

here is my story dedicated to her:

I said: "Baby, you're perfect for me"
    She was my gift from heaven
    This is the greatest story
    Of all time

We met inside the cinema
    We were meant to last forever
    And what she does to me
    Feels so fine

Angel, I wake up
    And she lives my dreams, endlessly
    Crazy for HADİSE :D
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I am definitely crazy for Hadise!!

After all she does read all dancers, and in her exotic movements she is the greatest dancer of all time. Not to mention she is so special, no one can kiss like she does and ofcourse its her profession!

But then again Sakis is also going to fly to the top (baby), Svetlana is so sexy (BOM), + the fact shes very busy and its not so easy (BOM!!)

Hadise has some real competition but i'm convinced she'll do well because the rhythm in her heart goes "DUM TEK TEK"!! (which btw indicates she probably has some sort of heart disease because most peoples hearts simply go boom boom, none of this dum tek tek funny business)
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

4. Mina Member with a "past"

Jonny, come to chat for a sec
  5. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I just got to the chat and kevin told me you left a few minutes beforehand, sorry lol :P
  6. Sorry, I'm not crazy for Hadise :) though Furkan's version of "Dum tek tek" is hilarious.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023